arrow_back_ios English Scientific Writing
During this course you will learn how to write a well-structured and convincing paper that is more likely to be accepted for publication.
You will learn to:
- write an appealing introduction, clear methods and results sections and a convincing conclusion;
- write concise, precise and explicit;
- improve the readability of your paper;
- use features of English that are relevant for scientific writing, specifically within Biomedical Sciences;
- organise paragraphs, and establish flow and coherence.
Bachelor's, Master's, or postdoctorate students Biomedical Sciences who need to write an IMRaD paper.